Dr. Lawrence D. Lampert is a developmental/behavioral Optometrist with a private office in Boca Raton, Florida. In addition to general eyecare he works with children and adults that have visually related learning problems, develops sports vision programs for professional and amateur athletes and is on the medical staff of Pinecrest Rehab Hospital where he does Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation.
Dr. Lampert is among only 350 in the world who have completed a fellowship in developmental vision. Dr. Lampert has two children and has been practicing in the Boca Raton area since 1984 after he earned his Doctorate of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
He is a member of the American, Florida, and Palm Beach Optometric societies, a charter member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, and is the Southeast Regional Clinical Seminar Chairman for the Optometric Extension Program.
Dr. Lampert is a representative on the Palm Beach County School Board Health Advisory Council and he is on the Advisory Board for the Parenting Place Agency and Future Visions Youth Development. He is the author of The Pro’s Edge: Vision Training for Golf and a columnist for the “Boca Raton News” and “Boca Kidz Magazine”.
Dr. Lampert was one of the elite visions specialists chosen to work with the Olympic Athletes.
Using vision training techniques, Dr. Lampert has worked with players from the New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Indians, Miami Dolphins, Japanese Baseball League, PGA and LPGA golfers, USTA tennis players and world-class international athletes during the 1996 Olympics.
Dr Lampert has been featured on The Golf Channel, NBC Sports, Golf Magazine, Golf Digest, Sportsvision Magazine, Wall Street Journal, as well as other national and local TV and Radio shows.
Author THE PROS EDGE: VISION TRAINING FOR GOLF
- Spokesperson for Transitions Optical. Official Eyewear of the PGA Tour
- Chief of Vision Rehabilitation at Whitehall Boca
- Medical Staff at Pinecrest Rehabilitaion Hospital and Delray Community Hospital
- Board of Directors of Future Visions Youth Development
- Advisory Board of The Parenting Place Agency
- Steering Committee of The Healthy Sight Institute
- Past member of Palm Beach County School Board Health Advisory Committee
- Past Southeast Regional Clinical Seminar Chairman for the Optometric Extension Program
- Past columnist for the Boca Raton News and Boca Kidz Magazine